I Really Thankfulness To Him,
For Being In My life…
“Happy Guru Purnima”
At the Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh, the Guru Purnima is celebrated every year on a grand scale.
1. All aspirants awake at Brahmamuhurta, at 4 o’clock. They meditate on the Guru and chant his prayers.
2. Later in the day, the sacred worship of the Guru’s Feet is performed. Of this worship it is said in the Guru Gita:
Dhyaana moolam guror murtih;
Pooja moolam guror padam;
Mantra moolam guror vakyam;
Moksha moolam guror kripa
“The Guru’s form should be meditated upon; the feet of the Guru should be worshipped; his words are to be treated as a sacred Mantra; his Grace ensures final liberation”.
3. Sadhus and Sannyasins are then worshipped and fed at noon.
4. There is continuous Satsang during which discourses are held on the glory of devotion to the Guru in particular, and on spiritual topics in general.
5. Deserving aspirants are initiated into the Holy Order of Sannyas, as this is a highly auspicious occasion.
6. Devout disciples fast and spend the whole day in prayer. They also take fresh resolves for spiritual progress.
This means, Guru to be worshipped in the same manner as the deity – God, to attain all there is to attain on the path of God-realization. When we realize this then there is a need to search for someone to teach you!
On this day, several programs and cultural performances are organized by spiritual organizations. Divine discourse and bhajan samarohas are also organized to make the day even more special.
In India, Guru Purnima is celebrated at various ashrams, especially with much grandeur at Sivananda Rishikesh, Rishikesh. The day is celebrated here on a grand scale with devotees coming from various parts of the country. The same is also celebrated at ashram of Satya Sai Baba at Puttaparthy, Ashram in Amritapuri and few other places of spiritual importance. Guru Purnima is also celebrated few places outside India.
This is a day for spiritual seekers who remain extremely open to their gurus to receive divine power, and for this reason holy people choose this day to shower everyone with their most auspicious divine blessings.
You Walk With The Guru,
You Walk In The Light Of Existence,
Away From The Darkness Of Ignorance.
You Leave Behind
All The Problems Of Your Life And
Move Towards The Peak Experiences Of Life.
Happy Guru Purnima
The full moon day in the Hindu month of Ashad (July-August) is observed as the auspicious day of Guru Purnima, a day sacred to the memory of the great sage Vyasa. All Hindus are indebted to this ancient saint who edited the four Vedas, wrote the 18 Puranas, the Mahabharata and the Srimad Bhagavata. Vyasa even taught Dattatreya, who is regarded as the Guru of Gurus.
Only One Person In Life
They Suport The Person To Make A Gentelman
That Is Only One
Happy Guru Purnima